Online purchases and Event Registration Terms and conditions.
Event Registration Terms
On acceptance of the Terms and Conditions on the completion of an event registration, it is accepted that the registree is duly authorised by the organisation to register the delegates for the course
- Unforeseen circumstances may necessitate the appointment of a presenter other than those advertised.
- In unforeseen circumstances, event date(s), time, venue and topics are subject to change.
Registration for Events
- Registration should be made at least 5 working days before the start date of the course.
- An invoice with payment details will be e-mailed to the delegate and the person responsible for payment as indicated on the registration form.
- Receipt of an invoice from the Asphalt Academy will act as proof of registration.
- Proof of payment sent to the Asphalt Academy will confirm your attendance at the course.
- The number of places on the course is limited and acceptance will be on a first paid basis.
- The Asphalt Academy reserves the right to cancel or postpones an event in the case of unforeseen circumstances.
- In the case of a cancelled course, applicants will be informed and all fees will be refunded.
- Cancellations are accepted, IN WRITING and WITHOUT PENALTY, up to 10 working days prior to the date of commencement.
- Cancellations between 3 and 10 days, prior to the date of commencement will be subject to an administration fee of 20% of the course fee.
- Delegates canceling less than 3 WORKING DAYS prior to the date of commencement of the course will be liable for payment of the full course fee.
- NON-ARRIVALS will be liable for the payment of the full course fee.
- SUBSTITUTES will be accepted with a 10% administration fee penalty.
As in online purchases
As in online purchases
Payment of Fees
- Course fees must be paid IN FULL before the date of commencement.
- NO cash will be accepted at Registration on the date of commencement.
- The Asphalt Academy reserves the right to refuse admission if proof of payment cannot be supplied.
- Proof of payment must be emailed/faxed to the Asphalt Academy on +27-21-5312606 or email@example.com prior to commencement.
- Any proof of payment must reflect the invoice number as payment REFERENCE